- Open "Window Security"
- Open "App & Browser control"
- Click "Exploit protection settings" at the bottom
- Switch to "Program settings" tab
- Locate "C:\WINDOWS\System32\vmcompute.exe" in the list and expand it
- Click "Edit"
- Scroll down to "Code flow guard (CFG)" and uncheck "Override system settings"
- Start vmcompute from powershell as administrator
net start vmcompute
Start Hyper-V Manager as administrator
If not working, then
run 'MOFCOMP %SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsVirtualization.V2.mof' from Command Prompt (as administrator) to fix this.....